Monday, August 9, 2010

ANOTHER UPDATE

Skye and Ian had their physicals and check-ups today. Besides a small summer cold, Skye is healthy and ready for school to begin. However, she did cry more than Ian did when she received her one vaccine versus his 4.

Ian is 16.1 pounds!! He is in the 97% for his weight and length, but he is doing well and is healthy! I rather him be a larger breast fed baby than a small one esp. with his kidney troubles. Speaking of his kidneys, Ian will be having his second renal scan performed on Sept. 17th and then he will be doing a follow-up appt. with his urologist a week later. His follow-up ultrasound is being discussed and such. His pediatrician believes that although one has not been scheduled, Ian should have one performed. As this scheduler has been difficult to work with, I will be putting another call into tomorrow. As scheduling these appointments have been slightly frustrating, I have been giving my frustrations to the Lord and praying for Sharon, the scheduler, esp. when my attitude towards her has been well not the best. God does have His hands in this as well.

Ian also has a flat spot on his skull that we have to compensate for now too. I have new ways that I am to lay him down and to change his diapers. Hopefully, this will correct itself soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment